In a sedentary culture that thrives on processed foods, it’s harder than ever for kids to maintain normal weight. But it’s also more important than ever. Learning healthy habits as a child is one of the surest ways to achieve a lifetime of wellness.
Over the past seven years, Commit 2B Fit® has:
- Directly impacted MORE THAN 300,000 CHILDREN and their families.
- Reached more South Florida children than any other school-based wellness program.
- Introduced its unique program to more than 225 ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS
- Expanded in Broward and Palm Beach Counties and continues to add schools throughout Florida and beyond.
- Improved children’s understanding of nutrition and beliefs about physical activity.
- Received numerous local and national recognition and awards, validating the effectiveness and reach of the program.
- Helped school districts meet the requirements of the Federal Legislation now called the “Healthy, Hunger Free Kids Act” (Michelle Obama’s priority)
- Received recognition for best practices to prevent childhood obesity by the Florida Initiative for Children’s Healthcare Quality.
Commit 2B Fit is a proven solution that gives kids the tools they need to make sound nutritional choices, engage in regular physical activity and realize that “small changes can make a big difference.”